We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our customers and website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) seeks to protect and enhance the rights of data subjects. These rights cover the safeguarding of personal data, protection against the unlawful processing of personal data and the unrestricted movement of personal data within the EU. It should be noted that GDPR does not apply to information already in the public domain.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
HOTEL BAJT***, MARTIN BAJT s.p. uses the information collected from you to provide quotations, make telephone contact and to email you marketing information which we believe may be of interest to you and your business. In you making initial consent to marketing contact from HOTEL BAJT***, MARTIN BAJT s.p. we shall maintain a marketing dialogue with you until you either opt out (which you can do at any stage) or we decide to desist in promoting our services. Some personal data may be collected about you from the forms and surveys you complete, from records of our correspondence and phone calls and details of your visits to our website, including but not limited to personally identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses. We may from time to time use such information to collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to our website.
The cookies placed on your browser enable us to ensure successful operation of all the functions of this website, personalize certain content for you, and analyse site visits in order to be able to continuously improve user experience.
Who we share your data with
We may on occasions pass your Personal Information to third parties exclusively to process work on our behalf. We require these parties to agree to process this information based on our instructions and requirements consistent with this Privacy Notice and GDPR.
We do not broker or pass on information gained from your engagement with us without your consent. However, we may disclose your Personal Information to meet legal obligations, regulations or valid governmental request. We may also enforce our Terms and Conditions, including investigating potential violations of our Terms and Conditions to detect, prevent or mitigate fraud or security or technical issues; or to protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of HOTEL BAJT***, MARTIN BAJT s.p., our clients and/or the wider community.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Your contact information
- Contact details of the data protection officer, where applicable.
- The purpose of the processing as well as the legal basis for processing.
- If the processing is based on the legitimate interests of HOTEL BAJT***, MARTIN BAJT s.p. or a third party such as one of its clients, information about those interests.
- The categories of personal data collected, stored and processed.
- Recipient(s) or categories of recipients that the data is/will be disclosed to.
- How long the data will be stored.
- Details of your rights to correct, erase, restrict or object to such processing.
- Information about your right to withdraw consent at any time.
- How to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (Data Protection Regulator).
- Whether the provision of personal data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract, as well as whether you are obliged to provide the personal data and the possible consequences of failing to provide such data.
- The source of personal data if it wasn’t collected directly from you.
- Any details and information of automated decision making, such as profiling, and any meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and expected consequences of such processing.
The details for each of these contacts are: